2010 NSF GK-12 Rocky Mountain Regional Conference
We recommend flying into Denver International Airport (DEN). This airport is approximately 45 minutes northeast of the UC Denver campus.
From Denver Int'l Airport:
- Private Car Service: Transportation from DIA is available through Alliance Limousine of Denver. They offer everything from town car service to stretch limos, 15 passenger vans or Hummer limo buses. Alliance Limousine provides transfers from DIA to Hotel Teatro for $78 a trip, one way. This rate includes gratuity. They also offer an hourly rate for evening outings and even day trips into the mountains.
- Taxis Taxi cabs are readily available 24 hours a day at all DIA ground transportation islands. You may also contact Hotel Teatro directly and ask a bellman to set up your transfer from the airport with one of their preferred taxi drivers. The fare is approximately $51.50 one way plus gratuity. There is a $2.50 charge for each additional person. Hotel Teatro's bell staff can take it from there, booking taxis for any of your transportation requests.
- Super Shuttle This is the most cost-effective option but also takes 60-90 minutes, stopping at all hotels between DIA and Hotel Teatro. Please visit the yellow kiosk in DIA's main terminal to book your transfer or visit their website at wwww.suppershuttle.com. Rates run $19 for a one way trip, $36 for roundtrip. They depart DIA every 15 to 30 minutes.
- Directions from the North
- Directions from the East
- Directions from the South
- Directions from the West
Campus Parking, Maps, & Information:
- For detailed information, visit the UCD Facilities Management Website
- Click here for map designating buildings used for conference meetings.
To get to Boulder (for some of the field trips):
- Best way to travel to Boulder is by the Regional Transportation District. Regional buses to Boulder leave multiple times throughout the day for $4.50 one-way. To plan your trip, visit the RTD website and enter your information in the easy to use trip planner.